4 ways tech has helped my autistic son

4 ways tech has helped my autistic son

When I heard the announcement of nursery and school closures brought on by the novel coronavirus last Spring, my heart sank. My son, Sidney, had just received an official diagnosis of autism, and here we were condemned to months of isolation. 

I knew I was in tune with Sidney and his needs, but I'm not a special needs educator. My biggest fear was that despite my best efforts, Sidney might lose some of his hard-fought language and engagement skills while suffering mentally. 

As the particularities of Sidney’s challenges have become more clear, I’ve done my best to understand him and help him thrive in a world that in many ways is not set up for him. For a while, I saw avoiding screens and technology as critical to that effort.  Read more...

More about Autistic Children, Social Good, Kids, and Identities
Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more

Post a Comment

0 Comments