Why Brazil is taking on Elon Musk – podcast

What does the feud between Elon Musk and Brazil’s supreme court mean for X and Starlink users in the country? Tom Phillips reports

“One Saturday morning at the end of August, I wake up here in Rio, look at my phone, and for the first time since I lived in China, where I was correspondent before I came here, I look at my phone and Twitter doesn’t work.”

The Guardian’s Latin America correspondent, Tom Phillips, tells Michael Safi how Elon Musk ended up in a feud with Brazil’s government.

Continue reading...

Top rated Digital marketing. From $30 Business growth strategy Hello! I am Sam, a Facebook blueprint certified marketer. Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, and SEO. I use SEMrush and other tools for data-driven research. I can build million-dollar marketing strategy for your business.
Learn more

Post a Comment

0 Comments